top of page

Live Stream Online Family

Public·76 members
Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

VA The 99 Darkest Pieces Of Classical Music 2010

Following the release of The Wraith: Shangri-La, Bruce admitted that he was considering not completing the production of Hell's Pit. He is quoted as describing Shangri-La as "the end of the road. It's the end of the Joker's Cards. After this I could do anything I want, for the rest of my life. The positivity was so unbelievable".[65] On August 31, 2004, Insane Clown Posse released their ninth studio album, Hell's Pit, the second exhibit of The Wraith, intended to warn listeners of the horrors of Hell. Bruce described the album as the darkest, most painful work he had ever done.[55] Two versions of the album were released, each containing a different DVD. One release featured a live concert and a twelve-minute music video for the song "Real Underground Baby", and another featured a short film for the song "Bowling Balls", which was the first 3-D film shot in high-definition video.[55] Also in 2004, music by Insane Clown Posse was featured in the film Demons at the Door, directed by Roy Knyrim.[66]

VA The 99 Darkest Pieces Of Classical Music 2010

The trailer for Big Money Rustlas spawned a parody video called "Juggalo News", which achieved popularity on CollegeHumor and Funny or Die, and was praised by Bruce on his Twitter account.[95] On April 6, 2010, Bang! Pow! Boom! was reissued in a "Nuclear Edition", which featured previously unreleased material and music videos for the songs "In Yo Face" and "Miracles".[96] During this period, the duo won the Detroit Music Award for Outstanding Hip-Hop Artist/Group.[97] On April 17, Saturday Night Live aired a sketch which parodied the "Miracles" music video, featuring host Ryan Phillippe and cast member Bobby Moynihan.[98] Insane Clown Posse responded favorably to the parody, and asked to appear on the show.[95]

Hi, I am looking for the name of a song where in the music video there is a young boy, about 10 years old, and he runs through a city in france going from place to place (stores, etc) and talks to people and then runs on to the next. the boy has long brown hair (I think it was curly). II think the song came out after 2010 but im not sure

In response to Charles comment, coming from a worship leader perspective, all I can say is as leaders we try to make the music easy to remember in order to sing along and participate as a whole in the congregation. There are lyrical and musical master pieces that will move you to tear up or fall on your knees and praise God from the likes of Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin and such. Although music, just like social economic status is all relative to the individuals own perception. Not everyone is musical, but they are capable of following hymns that repeat themselves. We are not on the stage to bring attention to ourselves but to help facilitate the congregation to sing and praise together as one from the heart. God bless, and may you find the beauty in music that shakes your soul, tears you up, and moves you to understand the power and glory that is Jesus Christ.

Featuring a season that runs from September to June and showcasing over 200 performances of dozens and dozens of different operas (plus ballets and concerts), this iconic theater has been around since 1883 and has seen some of the greatest names in classical music grace its stage, including Luciano Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli, Renée Fleming, Anna Netrebko and more.

Director/choreographer Bob Fosse takes a Felliniesque look at the life of a driven entertainer. Joe Gideon (Roy Scheider, channeling Fosse) is the ultimate work (and pleasure)-aholic, as he knocks back a daily dose of amphetamines to juggle a new Broadway production while editing his new movie, an ex-wife Audrey, girlfriend Kate, young daughter, and various conquests. Reminiscent of Fellini's "8 1/2 ," Fosse moves from realistic dance numbers to extravagant flights of cinematic fancy, as Joe meditates on his life, his women, and his death. Fosse shows the stiff price that entertaining exacts on entertainers (among other things, he intercuts graphic footage of open-heart surgery with a song and dance), mercilessly reversing the feel-good mood of classical movie musicals.

The all-black-cast film "Hallelujah" was a surprising gamble by normally conservative MGM, allowed chiefly because director King Vidor deferred his salary and MGM had proved slow to convert from silent to sound films. Vidor had to shoot silent film of the mass-river-baptism and swamp-murder Tennessee location scenes. He then painstakingly synchronized the dialogue and music. Around themes of religion, sensuality and family stability, Vidor molded a tale of a cotton sharecropper that begins with him losing his year's earnings, his brother and his freedom and follows him through the temptations of a dancehall girl (Nina Mae McKinney). The passionate conviction of the melodrama and the resourceful technical experiments make "Hallelujah" among the very first indisputable masterpieces of the sound era.

• SET 1:Chalk Dust Torture, Back on the Train, Torn and Frayed, Bathtub Gin, Gumbo, Divided Sky, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Nellie Kane > 46 Days > PossumSET 2:Fuck Your Face > Mike's Song -> Fuck Your Face > Light -> Twenty Years Later > Fast Enough for You, Weekapaug Groove, Halley's Comet > Free > Harry Hood > Golgi Apparatus, A Day in the LifeENCORE:Reba[1], Backwards Down the Number Line[1] No whistling.Mike's Song contained a Fuck Your Face tease. Fast Enough for You started with Fish playing the drumbeat to I Am Hydrogen. Reba contained a Manteca quote from Fish and did not have the whistling ending. Show RatingOverall: 4.212/5 (156 ratings)Jam Chart VersionsJesus Just Left Chicago, Light, RebaTeasesFuck Your Face tease in Mike's Song, I Am Hydrogen tease in Fast Enough for You, Manteca quote in RebaDebut Years (Average: 1993)Song DistributionJoy3Stash2Lawn Boy2Junta2The White Tape2Round Room1Farmhouse1Billy Breathes1Rift1A Picture of Nectar1The Man Who Stepped into Yesterday1On This DateOct 19, 2021: Phish - Eugene, OR

• Oct 19, 2019: Trey Anastasio - Minneapolis, MN

• Oct 19, 2018: Phish - Hampton, VA

• Oct 19, 2016: Phish - Nashville, TN

• Oct 19, 2013: Phish - Hampton, VA

• Oct 19, 2012: Trey Anastasio Band - Chicago, IL

• Oct 19, 2008: Trey Anastasio Band - South Burlington, VT

• Oct 19, 2006: The Rhythm Devils - Columbus, OH

• Oct 19, 2006: Trey Anastasio Band - Chicago, IL

• Oct 19, 2002: Pork Tornado - Chicago, IL

• Oct 19, 2001: Jazz Mandolin Project - San Francisco, CA

• Oct 19, 1997: Steve Winwood - Burlington, VT

• Oct 19, 1996: Phish - Buffalo, NY

• Oct 19, 1995: Phish - Kansas City, MO

• Oct 19, 1991: Phish - Santa Cruz, CA

• Oct 19, 1990: Phish - Atlanta, GA

• PerformersTrey Anastasio, Page McConnell, Jon Fishman, Mike GordonLinksLivePhish Download

• Listen to 10/19/2010 on phish.in

This show was part of the "2010 Fall Tour" Previous ShowNext Show Random Show Gap Chart Setlist Options Add to Collection Attendance Submit a CorrectionShow Reviews2011-07-21 12:52 pm, attached to 2010-10-19ReviewbyNigelTufnelThis show, to my Phishy preference, is perfect: Dark, with excellent moments of the type II space. They totally jumped off the deep end this night, and while there aren't any marathon jams, the jams that do exist are sublime. All of them. Seriously.To spare you time, I'll run through the Must-Hears of this show.Bathtub Gin - Don't be fooled, folks. This one ain't like the rest. I would say this is perhaps the darkest Gin of 3.0. The song builds in typical Gin fashion, but Mike and Fish lead the charge into some frantic dark thump-space. Trey catches wind and feeds right into it, soloing with purpose that could only be described as fitting for what the foundation called for. Listen to this one. JJLC - Great setlist call, and it happens to be on the rare side lately. Everyone shines, but Page and Trey the most. Great to see them channel some blues now and then.Light - Here's where things get OUT THERE. The standard on/off key noodling by Trey into an on key landing pad carries the "type 1" segment of the jam. This goes on for a bit, but then out of the depths, a groove develops. It's like a slowed down plinko jam with hints of calypso but dominated by atmospheric space. It speaks right to the soul. This segment is absolutely beautiful. Then, with about a minute left in the jam, Trey has this soaring effect that reaffirms his touch with the Cosmic days of 1999, 2000-2004. A lot of love is given to the Lights from Berkeley and Manchester (fairly, I might add), but this Light, to me, has a stronger core and a better groove than the other two. It feels much more natural in its progression. But that's just one man's opinion. Either way, it deserves to be considered among the best. It flows seamlessly into...TYL - not only do I love this song, but this is definitely the best version they've played. This includes an added jam segment that is, again, dark and soulful. It hints at the songs true jamming potential, some of it realized in this particular take. You'll just need to listen for yourself. Then, out of the jam comes...FEFY - love it or hate it, this had absolutely perfect placement and, for me, caps off one of the best jamming sequences of not only the fall tour, but 2009 and 2010 combined. Light though FEFY is a Cosmic journey into the darker side of Phish that is so hard to come by for more than a song or two a night. And that's FOUR songs to this point, And we're not done. This FEFY features Trey with some very emotional soloing. Stunning.And, finally, the Must-Hear of the Must-Hears of 10/19/10:REBA - This IS the best version of 3.0 and perhaps the best since the Reba from IT 8 years ago. The composition is nailed (in the encore slot!!!), and the jam starts out in typical uplifting Reba fashion. But this wouldn't last. Page signals the turn and the band follows suit, into another dark and unexplored realm that Phish seemed to open many doors to this night. This is the band at their improvisational best. The whole thing is mesmerizing, and Fishman's Manteca quotes add a new layer to the already deep Reba cake that was being baked in front of our eyes (this is also the beginning of the band's teases of Manteca throughout the fall and NYE). If you haven't heard this yet, shame on you. Do it. Now! I said NOW!Lots of people write this night off because of what happened the next night - but don't. Augusta and Utica are two of the best performances of 3.0. I will stand by that until the day I die. But they also can hold their own individually. Augusta doesn't mess around - and neither should you.Score: 11 2010-11-16 10:46 pm, attached to 2010-10-19ReviewbyandrewroseSaid I missed this one, nothing wrong with Phish in Maine. This Reba is Phish 3.0 at their best, and similar moments of it are spliced through the Fall, it's very exciting and encouraging to say the least. The play is so mature and melodic and make for some of the most rewarding listening in a while... this and the other analogous jams of 3.0, it's funny but they're almost less 'jams' than platforms for a more efficient kind of 2 and 4-way soloing. there's a tapestry of sound and great rhythmic foundation as always, but often Mike and Trey extend out with ideas, taking long runs of improv and mostly landing on very well chosen phrases. it's like Trey is learning, or re-learning, a sort of patience from Mike. but Mike is also venturing out further into Trey's high-end realm, to challenge him, and just generally make grandeur counter gestures, in smaller and more delicate windows of opportunity. anyway, just fabulous. the Fuck Your Mike's portion of the show is great all the way through the 'Paug, and Set I boasts one of the better 3.0 Gins to-date.Score: 3 2010-10-22 8:04 pm, attached to 2010-10-19ReviewbyMark77This was such a fun show to be at! I think it was the smallest venue I have seen them in since the mid 90's. Sound quality was perfect back by the soundbooth with plenty of room to move. There were lots of tickets available. I saw several people get free tickets and others getting rid of them for $20. This was one of the best times I have had at a Phish show.The songs were well placed with highlights being FYF through 20 Years Later, and of course a sick Reba encore! The jamming in Light was really nice and the first set was a total party set. This was one of those shows that was much better in person than on paper!Score: 3 2010-10-20 11:18 am, attached to 2010-10-19ReviewbyCrabInMyShoeMouthAwesome second set, sick Reba encore and Manteca tease. End of second set & the encore was best part of the show for me because finally some of the wasted college boys, with no respect for their highs, left to get a jump on traffic back to wherever-the-hell in MA they came from (or get a jump on the tanks, which is their own choice but damn do you have to be so fucking rude inside? I pretty much had 2 completely obliterated kids propped up against my back all night long, it seemed like they were working in shifts) and we could finally stretch out and dance and enjoy the music so much more, maybe that's why Reba is stuck in my head as the best song of the night by a long shot... I couldn't feel my legs at set-break. Was right between Mike and Trey all night, 8-10 heads back. I knew, considering it was an all GA show there would be no room to get down up front - but I wanted to get nice and close to the magic in my "home venue".Wasn't overwhelmed by Trey's playing til they got a little warmed up but he brought the fire some songs. The first set looks great on paper, and it was great - once they (and the crowd) built up some momentum. Page pretty much owned that building tonight, so did Mike but I kept hoping he'd take it a little bit further (pronounced "funkier"). My musical highlights were pretty much the entire second set, Reba-teca, and Nellie > 46 Days (funny they hadn't played Nellie Kane since last time they were in Maine). Solid Chalk Dust opener. Show really started taking off somewhere between Gin and Divided Sky. Golgi then A Day in the Life was the perfect closer to the 2nd set. Low points for me were a kind of "meh" Hood, but I always have high expectations for that song (doesn't help that everyone around seems to want to talk my or their friend's ear off the second the deep, spacey jam after "thank you Mr. Hood" starts up), and what I thought was a really weak Possum because it lacked the kind of tension and release my ears kept waiting for.My only regret for the night was being so antsy to get as close as possible, the mood just struck me, and it was my girlfriend's first Phish show so we just wanted to get right in the heart of the fiasco. But, for me, more dancing space translates directly into a better experience - and I'm not the kind of dick who will impose on anyone else's space to have more of my own. We still had an awesome night, still glowing.The whole band seemed really into it, can't wait to hear what else comes out of this fall run.Score: 3 2010-10-26 9:24 pm, attached to 2010-10-19Reviewbyimphour20imphour420shouldn't this show be called Guyutica Eve?Score: 2 2010-10-21 10:17 am, attached to 2010-10-19ReviewbyconduitFinally went phishing! I'm very familiar with the dead (not PHISH) and have seen plenty of shows with Jerry at the helm. By the way I miss the JER BEAR. OK enough about that. OK so the Phish show was COOL man. I'm 45 yeah one of the old dudes. Hey by the way sometimes I hear in reviews that some of you have something against older cats at the shows cause were all drunk trying be like were young again. All I can say is EAT ME to all you young cats who cast that lame judgement. That's a heavy handed overview of the older clients who come to the show. I'm sober now thank goodness and most of us including you young ones are there for the fine music and some fun and that has nothing to do with ones age. It's actually kind of funny when some "dish heads" ( I just made that up ) thank you very much talk about age when the band you love are in fact older dudes like myself. Think about it the age mix is what makes the fan base so special. What you want everyone in college aged? Speaking of judgements I could say the young crowd are spoiled fools yelling no not this song boo boo OK that's one person that was basically not cool so now do I say all you young clueless freaks are the same>>>NO man....so anyway thought I would muck up the pool a tad here. Lets talk music cause that's what Phish plays. i thought the show was well done and I have no history to rate the show so I won't. What I can say is that these guys are real and they bring what they got at the time there playing it. I like that about them. They had some fire some stutters some flutters some gutters some highs and some lows and that's a great show. Now everyone wants to go to the SHOW the hottest show ever...get over it they all have something to offer take it or leave it but don't nit pick so much. Yeah there on or off take it for what its got. You're there and respect what these fine dudes are doing. What they do is really becoming a lost art. Cherish every show be cool stay cool be apart or stand apart just don't be in the dark.P E A C E P H I S H H E A D S ConduitScore: 2 2016-12-06 1:23 am, attached to 2010-10-19Reviewbywharfratt82Charleston to Augusta with my "attorney" and interdimentional coconspirator was excellent. See saw his high school bball champs there. Phish plays the pep rally was the vibe I had. I was asked where I was from by someone. Said VA and they asked why I was there. That had me confused. I said if you need to ask you're in the wrong place. First set took some warming up but the Gin thru 46 Days was pretty damn good. The Fuck Mike's Face set 2 opener was heavy. Contorted faced. bug eyed. Very aggressive stomping and Jedi hand to hand shadow boxing.rest of set is good but lacking"it"Then they encore with Reba. Nipples are hard. They're shooting loads of hot love on the crowd. 12:20 in my door of perception came off the hinges. I told my attorney I forgot what they were playing. Without missing a dance step he replied It's ok. So did they. Milliseconds later the boys decided they still had a load left. And they blew their crab in our shoemouthScore: 1 2014-02-22 11:38 pm, attached to 2010-10-19Reviewbyn00b100Here's another darn good show from the strongest 3.0 tour outside of 2012/13, the Fall 2010 jaunt. Set 1 features a nice mix of songs, a Bathtub Gin that spirals out of the Classic Gin jam into something darker and more contemplative like a Stash or Bowie jam before returning to its upbeat self (I'd actually petition to have it returned to the jam chart), and a fierce Jesus Just Left Chicago. But, as always, Set 2 is where the money is made, and this Set 2 holds up as well as anything from the tour (save, say, 10/26 II, which is a true classic), starting with the then-recently resurrected Fuck Your Face, a song that you'd think they'd been playing for years, instead of having shelved for most of their existence.Mike's Song makes an appropriate follow-up to FYF, and it's the typical "hey, this is pretty good - whoops, I guess it's over" 3.0 Mike's Song, but with a pretty neat (albeit sloppy) return to F

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page